“CERMcity” urban test environment at ATC Aldenhoven, Germany. Turn key planning for road construction. Engineering services and technical equipment (all engineering stages incl. site supervision).
- development and engineering of a flexible urban testing environment considering design criteria acc.
- EURO NCAP as well as user requirements of highly diverse user types (OEMs and suppliers)
- consideration of challenges of former mining area while strictly complying to budget restrictions
- project area app. 5ha
- asphalt area app. 18.000m²
- flexible walls for urban sceneries
- supply and distribution network for electricity and IT
- 5G mobile data environment
- transfer of the complex user requirements (OEMs and tier 1+2) regarding EURO-NCAP, future adaptability of the facility for mobility 4.0 and connectivities (V2X-, V2V-, V2I)
- engineering of a max. flexibel urban test simulation while striktly limited to the project budget and relaization time
- RWTH Aachen
- ATC Aldenhoven